I have at least 2 parent nights this week so this menu plan is going to look a little scarce and simple. I am also recycling a few things that never were cooked last week! Don’t worry, I am giving you guys some new ideas even if I am sticking with some old.
HOT DOGS WITH CHIPS
Call me boring, but it is what it is and I won’t be at the house to cook 2 nights this week!
CROCK POT CHICKEN TACOS
This is a simple recipe you can use for any type of chicken. It is actually called “Everything Chicken” because it is so versatile. Just put this in before work, shred it, and serve on tacos with your favorite toppings. It’s a great meal idea if you don’t have time to cook or can’t cook. SLOW COOKER EVERYTHING CHICKEN
LEMON BUTTER CHICKEN
Because I loved last week’s one pot lemon chicken and rice, I thought this one sounded simple but delicious. Plus, I love any chance I get to use my oven-proof skillet (I just forgot the fancy name). I have had this recipe saved forever, but have never actually tried it. LEMON BUTTER CHICKEN
CHICKEN SAUSAGE SHEET PAN BAKE
I don’t have a recipe for this one. It is another quick go-to that is healthy and simple. The details are below.
You will need:
- Favorite chicken sausage, cut into chunks
- Broccoli florets (I also love cauliflower)
- Carrots, peeled and chunked
- Onion, cut in large chunks
- Favorite seasoning (I love Italian or the 21 Seasoning Salute from TJ’s)
- Olive oil (I measure with my heart)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of your chunked food items to a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning over and then toss with hands to make sure it is all covered.
- Add veggies and sausage to a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes.
EASY CANNED TUNA PASTA (If you haven’t tried this yet you really must!)
Hear me out… please! My family does not love tuna so this one was a real shot in the dark that turned out to be a new favorite. Everyone has asked for it to be on rotation. While I am not making it this week, I feel this may be one that you skipped in the previous weeks I suggested it. My tip is to use the yellow fin tuna in oil that comes in the pouch. You need 2 pouches. Just trust me! TUNA PASTA