I am back to the meal plans after a few weeks of traveling. It was fun, but it is also good to be back. Also, can we take a moment to acknowledge just how much it costs to buy toilet paper these days! I absolutely hate doing it. I go into the store with a game plan and feel like I am going to do such a great job with the total and then I have to buy toilet paper and end up broke. If anyone has any tips on this please leave them in the comments. Seriously.
Make sure to follow the weekly meal plan ideas on Pinterest as well!
Here we go…
Honey Ginger Pineapple sausage bowl
I took the sauce from our favorite Half Baked Harvest Recipe (Crispy Honey Ginger Salmon Bowl) and used the pineapple sausage from Target! These turned out delicious. I just heated the rice and and broccoli for the side.
Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan
I love a good sheet pan meal, and this one is Paleo and Whole 30 if that is important to you. What a simple idea that is great for warmer weather. Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan
Folded Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
I can’t wait to try these! It’s another Half Baked Harvest recipe, and it seems super simple if you don’t go crazy and make all of your own sauces. I actually purchased some salsa ranch to use versus making my own and purchased pre-cooked chicken. Folded Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
If you’ve been here a while you know this is on the rotation a lot because it is easy and everyone loves it. Philly Cheesesteaks
Simple Fish Tacos
These fish tacos are made using Trader Joe’s ingredients. You could always pick up similar items at your local grocery store.
What you will need:
- Frozen Fish Sticks or Frozen Tilapia
- Southwest Chopped Salad or grab some Cole Slaw Mix
- Avocado (if you like them)
- Corn tortillas
- Cook the fish according to the package.
- Mix up the Southwest Salad or Cole Slaw Mix while these are cooking.
- Slice up your avocado (if you are using)
- Warm your tortillas in wet paper towels in the microwave for about 30 seconds. You could also make it super fancy and warm them in a skillet with a little oil.
- Add the Southwest Chopped Salad to the tortilla, top with fish, add avocado.
If you try any of these let me know! I love to hear what your favorites are.