- It smells incredible–clean, fresh, with an authentic-soap scent and the perfect hint of orange blossoms. Leonor Greyl claims that using the Mousse Bébé Fleurs d’Oranger will leave your baby smelling so divine that it will be impossible not to cover him or her in kisses–and they are right!
- My daughters come out of their bath with skin (and hair!) so soft and moisturized that I don’t need to use lotion on the days I use the Mousse Bébé Fleurs d’Oranger
- The naturally-formed foam works great in a baby wash product because you can more easily control it than liquid soap.
- It contains all-natural ingredients that are of the highest quality/
- While our 6-month old never complained with a cry or even a squint, our toddler complained that her eyes hurt every time mousse ran into her eyes. *Please note* our daughter could just be overly sensitive to this soap as our baby never hinted at an irritation.
- The price of the Mousse Bébé Fleurs d’Oranger is quite steep. Running $35 USD a bottle, many parents will find this product a luxury item. And this baby wash and shampoo is luxurious because of its natural ingredients–but with its foam pump, you’ll be using less baby shampoo than usual so it will last much longer.
The Monkey’s Mama takes great joy in being a Christian Stay-at-Home-Mama. In her spare time, she loves to run and race competitively for her local track club, read mystery novels, and walk her cats Churchill and Thatcher outside on leashes!
You can find her on twitter @monkeysonthebed.