When you live in a small house organization is that much more important! The older the boys get the smaller their toys become making it even harder for us to keep them together and organized. There are LEGOS and train tracks galore! So, when Step2 contacted me about their brand new Fun Time Organizer (Tropical) I was more than willing to put it to the test in Davis’s room. He is two and is already helping us clean up (which makes this mama’s heart happy)! I thought this would be a great way to get us organized as well as encourage him to help on a daily basis.
Here’s what we love about it:
- Great size! It is large enough to fit plenty of toys but does not take up a ton of space in the already close quarters of Davis’s room. (12″L x 12.5″W x 36″H)
- 11 Bins that make organizing easy.
- Fun colors that are gender neutral.
- Labels that can be reused with dry erase markers.
- Bins that can be taken out and carried to your pile of toys and put back in the unit.
- Fun labels on the side to personalize (dry erase markers).
Things to be aware of:
- This took my husband some time to put together. Be prepared to have a drill and a few other tools on hand.
Now one lucky Go Graham Go reader will win a Step2 Fun Time Room Organizer – Tropical! Here’s How: