Before you read this review, make sure you enter to win this beauty here on Go Graham Go! The giveaway will be live until 3/31/13 so you have plenty of time to enter and tweet!
We were sent the Step2 Easy Turn Coupe for review about 2 weeks ago and it has become a fast friend for my Davis. He was so in love with this thing that he tried a little too hard to help daddy put it together. When Matthew turned his back for a minute Davis stuck all of the tiny parts down into the body of the Easy Turn Coupe. This resulted in Matthew having to drill holes in the bottom in order to retrieve them (yikes)! All is well, and the Coupe has been put together and memories are being made.
Because it has been so cold around these parts the Easy Turn Coupe spent the first week indoors. Davis loved maneuvering around in it, collecting small cars and other objects and storing them in the cup holders and beeping the horn. This past week we saw a few glimpses of sun and we were able to put this baby to the real test outdoors!
Here’s what we love about it:
- Tons of fun details for kids: gas tank that opens, front trunk compartment, beeping horn, steering wheel that turns, ignition key that clicks, fun face on the front, opening door
- Cup holders galore: 1 in the front for the driver (kid) and 2 in the back for parents. These are sized nicely (water bottle)
- Clear roof for peek-a-boo and to check on the driver
- Sturdy push handle built-into the roof
- Removable floor board perfect for keeping in for smaller kids you are pushing
- Extra wheel in the middle front to make turning a breeze (no more picking up to turn)
- Sturdy plastic construction that is great for outdoors
- Gender neutral design
Things to be aware of:
- The floor board isn’t a quick in and out if you want to switch back and forth a lot
- Works best on pavement or smooth surfaces (still is manageable on rocks and grass)
If you want to see the Step2 Easy Turn Coupe in action make sure to check out this video review: