The older my boys become the more I have found that things that feel like secret agent operations are so much fun for them. I mean, look at the story line behind Cars 2. So, when I found out about the Nerf Infrared Nightvision Goggles and Camcorder I knew they would be something our entire would enjoy. Of course, right now it is cold and rainy so we haven’t had the chance to put them to the test outside, but they have been more than fun indoors.
Here’s what you will love about the Nerf Infrared Night Vision Goggles and Camcorder:
- See things from about 10 feet away
- Spot people/animals in the dark easily with the infrared night vision
- Take videos in the dark!
- Controls are located right on the top for easy access
- USB port for recording videos on SD card
- They are goggles so they stay on your head without holding them
- Clear picture with 4x optical zoom
- Capture pictures as well as video
- Play and delete pictures and videos directly from the device
Things to be aware of:
- For ages 5 and up (younger kids will want to play but may become frustrated)
- Requires 2 Double A batteries not included.
- You are going to want more than one so you can play in the dark as a family!!
Honestly, if you have a child who is adventurous and inquisitive, this is such a fun idea for him or her. You will want to make sure this is an appropriate toy for them because of the price tag. Purchase the NERF Infrared Night Vision Goggles and Camcorder for about $72.99 on Amazon. This is a perfect idea for a birthday present that goes out of the norm!
Now one lucky Go Graham Go reader will win the NERF Infrared Night Vision Goggles and Camcorder! Here’s How: