Can you guys feel it? Fall is almost here and I couldn’t be more excited! Autumn is my absolute favorite season because it brings so many great memories and offers the activities that I love. Not to mention, here in western North Carolina, the weather is perfect once the leaves start to fall.
The next two months I will be sharing posts that incorporate my favorite creamer, International Delight, and fall. Yay! It’s like a dream come true to put two favorites into one for a post. If you haven’t already started seeing the International Delight Pumpkin Spice creamer on the shelves you will very soon. Several friends in other states have reported spotting it and when they do it is generally the last one left on the shelf. Never fear, I’m sure the supplies will start to pick up soon.
So, in honor of fall, creamer, and one of our favorite fall activities (pumpkin picking) I want to offer you guys a super adorable pumpkin cake that will blow the socks off of your friends and family at your next fall/Halloween gathering. Of course, I incorporated the International Delight Pumpkin Spice creamer to shake things up. If you are altogether opposed to that flavor of creamer, you could always go with your favorite. You really can’t mess up this semi-homemade recipe!
Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cakes
- 1 box of your favorite brand yellow cake mix (use spice cake mix if you can find it).
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
For the glaze
- 2 teaspoon International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together for the cake until well blended.
- Spray the inside of a mini bundt cake pan with non-stick spray and lightly powder.
- Divide the cake mixture evenly.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the pan cool for about 15 minutes before removing the mini bundt cakes.
- Mix together the ingredients for the glaze and set aside. If the glaze is too thin you can always as more powdered sugar.
- Place one cake upside down and place another cake on top in order to form the pumpkin.
- Drizzle the glaze evenly over the tops of the pumpkin cakes.
- *optional: dye the end of a wooden skewer using green food dye and use as your “stem” for the pumpkins.
Win a CASE of Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
It’s time to ignite the pumpkin frenzy! Starting September 3rd and running through October 31st, International Delight will be hosting weekly giveaways on the Facebook page. Each week, fans can comment on one of our posts that has a fall or Pumpkin themed question for a chance to win. Winners will receive a CASE of Pumpkin Pie Spice delivered right to their door.
Get an instant COUPON + Enter to win a 40″ LED Smart HDTV!
When you sign up to become a FREE member of the International Delight community you will receive an instant coupon as well as be entered to win many great prizes every month. This month it is a 40″ LED Smart HDTV.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.