Davis is definitely a moover! I can honestly say that he is one of the main reasons I have lost weight this year. His very favorite toys are toys that move especially if he can sit on them. I often find him trying to ride his tiny tractor toy!
So, when I was contacted to review the HABA Moover Baby Truck I knew that this had Davis’s name written all over it. Not only is this a ride-on toy, but it is also a developmental toy that helps build fine and gross motor skills. The Moover Baby Truck comes disassembled in a flat box. Part of the fun of this truck is taking it apart and putting it back together. I often find Davis taking the seat portion off in order to store something or to have a different grip when he is pushing the truck. The cab of the truck also provides ample space for Davis’s stuffed animals which you can find driving the truck on any given day.
The HABA Moover Baby Truck is made with the same loving quality that all other HABA products are made from. It is primarily wooden and has proven to be extremely sturdy even under some pretty harsh crash tests! Davis has been known to crash this into the refrigerator, stove and walls to name a few. The seat is small, but wide enough to hold Davis (18 months) comfortably. He has no trouble maneuvering around corners or obstacles either.
You can purchase the HABA Moover Baby Truck for about $85. This sounds like a steep price tag, but when you look at the quality construction, the versatility and compare this to similar ride-on toys, this is a great deal! The Baby Truck is one that could easily be passed down for generations.
1. Head over to HABA and leave a comment here telling me another item you see that you like . Make sure to leave your email address in the comment (used only to contact the winner. If your email shows up on your blogger account then do not worry about leaving it).
Extra Entries (leave separate comments for each):
2. Blog about this giveaway and link to www.habausa.com and www.gograhamgo.com and leave the link to your post in the comment.
3.Subscribe to Go Graham Go! by Email or reader (RSS) Only verified email addresses will be counted (check your inbox if you choose the email route).
6. Follow Go Graham Go on Google+ and leave your Google+ following name in the comment.
7. Add the Go Graham Go button to your sidebar (html on the right)
8. Stumble this post (the post,not the site). Just click on the orange SU icon at the top of this post.
This giveaway ends 4/30 at 11:59pm (EST). The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on this post. US entries only please.