Spring is finally here and even if we have lingering snow on the ground, I am ready to get in the sun! Here are my Friday Five top picks for bringing on that Spring shine even if you aren’t quite feeling it in your part of the country.
1. What a beautiful way to add color to any outfit. These colors will go well with most things and I am loving the ombre feel that is becoming popular.
2. Have you tried the Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo by Organix yet? I love the sent and your hair will say thank you. They leave out all the yucky stuff and add things that give your hair body and strength. Perfect for summer sun preparations.
3. Nail polish is a must for me if my toes are coming out. I love the neutral tones that are coming back in style this spring. Add a little glitter to the top if you are going out on the town!
4. I will openly admit an addiction to Jergen’s Natural Glow, so I am extremely excited that you can now find this in pump form. My morning just got a little easier (and my legs a little tanner)!
5. Have you seen this stuff?! I don’t know where it has been hiding from me but I am so thankful Luster Premium White reached out and sent a sample. This stuff is amazing! Luster Now! is a daily toothpaste that INSTANTLY whitens. I noticed a subtle difference after the first use. I’ve been using it for about a week now and am extremely impressed with the results. What has me sold is that I am feeling no sensitivity. It is also a great price (only $7.99)!