Ok, I told you guys that there would be more Valentine ideas coming from the few things I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I already showed you all the Chocolate Covered S’mores that we used the heart sprinkles on and today I have something very special in store! A free printable Valentine that is gender neutral!
I spotted these adorable plastic heart shaped mazes at Michael’s for about $2.99 for 18. There are exactly 18 kids + Graham in his class so it couldn’t get anymore perfect. As soon as I saw these the corny, yet cute phrases started flooding my mind. “You’re an AMAZE-ing friend!” and “You know the way to my heart, Valentine” were my two favorites. So, I combined these phrases to come up with the free printable Valentine you can use with your heart shaped mazes. What a fun Valentine card idea that does not involve candy (since so many schools do not allow candy anymore).
- Free printable Valentine (teacher or friend)
- Heart shaped mazes (Michael’s or other craft stores)
- ZOTS (clear adhesive dots found at the craft store)
- Card stock (preferably white)
- Print off the free printable Valentine cards (teacher or friend) and cut them out.
- Apply about three ZOTS on the back of the heart shaped maze and stick to the center of the card.
- Have your child sign his or her name at the bottom near the heart!
Another fun way to use these is to snap a photo of your child holding their hands out. You can use a photo editing software or free site (like PicMonkey.com) in order to turn your picture into a card. Just use your ZOT dots and adhere the heart maze to your child’s photo so that it looks like he or she is holding it!
So easy and such a cute idea for the little ones! So, for basically $2.99 and some change you have cute, original Valentine’s for your child’s classmates. Also, don’t forget the teachers! Never ever forget the teachers. Ever.