What: Celebrate Dairy Month with a Twitter party to learn more about shelf safe milk!
Shelf safe milk is the same milk you have in your refrigerator, but it’s packaged using a different process and doesn’t require refrigeration until it’s opened. Consider the implications: with milk no longer tied to the refrigerator, it becomes a nutritious, delicious on-the-go drink for the car, the park and more. Try freezing it, so by midday it’s just the right temperature.
Join the Twitter party to learn more about shelf safe milk and the many ways it can benefit your family. You can find information about where to buy shelf safe milk here.
When: Thursday, June 27, at 12p ET / 11a CT / 9a PT
Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #MilkUnleashed hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/
Prizes: Five prizes will be awarded throughout the party to participants who respond correctly to trivia questions. Please note – you must RSVP to the Twtvite in order to be eligible to win. Each winner will receive:
- 12 single-serving shelf safe milk cartons (various brands that may include any, but not all, of the following: Horizon Organic, Organic Valley, LALA, Hershey’s, CowWow, Grand Pre and Chokeo)
- 1 toy cow stress reliever
- Stickers and temporary tattoos
- A calendar with “30 Things you Didn’t Know About Milk”
- Interesting facts and tips for getting your kids to drink more milk
Hosts: @theMotherhood, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann, @milkunleashed