Being at home with the boys during the summer means finding new ways to have fun and new ways to do summer snacking. I’m not sure if you are like us, but we generally just snack all day instead of eating big meals during the summer. We also enjoy our fair share of ice cream and popsicles. Because of all of the snacking, I try to find new ways to make it just a little healthier here and there. Something I started doing a few years back are these simple and yummy yogurt cookie sandwiches! So, today I am sharing with you our Better For You Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe!
BETTER FOR YOU ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPE
- 1 container of your favorite Yoplait Yogurt (we used the Original Yoplait Cookies ‘n Cream)
- 12 chocolate graham crackers
- Place a tablespoon of yogurt on one chocolate graham cracker and place a top on.
- Put the graham cracker sandwiches in a container with sides in order to hold it in place.
- Place them in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
- The yogurt will be frozen and delicious! Eat them quickly because it melts fast!
What are some of your favorite summer time snack ideas?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.