If you have a toddler you know that a booster chair is a necessity. It is such a freeing feeling for both parents and the child to move them from the high chair to the family table. I have had experience with several different types of boosters and I am so excited to share the new Booster Chair from BabyBjorn.
Here’s what we love about it:
- Light weight. The entire chair only weighs about 2.6 lbs and is the perfect size for travel.
- Easy to clean. Made from recycled plastic, this chair is a breeze to wipe down!
- Retractable straps that lock. Not only can you store the straps when you aren’t using the chair, but you can lock them into place so that the seat is secure.
- Non-slip straps and bottom. The bottom of the Booster Chair features non-slip mini pads and the straps also feature non-slip grippers. I have never seen a booster seat that has this technology.
- Stack-able. If you need multiple boosters you will love the fact that these seats can easily be stacked on top of each other. Perfect for storage or travel.
- Great height. We have to be especially careful of boosters that are placed in chairs because our dinning room table has a lip. This booster fits well without pinching Davis’s legs.
Something to be aware of is the price. It is listed for $79 on Amazon which is a pretty steep price! I do think this is wonderful booster seat and would be a fantastic item to put on your baby registry or wish list!
Davis quite literally uses this seat multiple time per day. It is easy for him to get in and out of on his own and he seem to feel extremely secure and confident using it. Overall, If you are looking for a great transition from the high chair to booster this would be a great choice!
Now one lucky Go Graham Go reader will win a BabyBjorn Booster Chair! Here’s How: