Summer is officially over and we are all enjoying fall and the chillier temperatures it brings. It is sad to say goodbye to the pool and beach, but it is nice to be in my favorite season! Not to mention, it is great to give my hair a break from all of the hard work.
During the summer my hair takes a beating. Between the daily swimming in a treated pool to the salt, wind and sun from the beach, my hair needed a break. While I have several great tips for keeping hair shiny and healthy all year long, I have a new weapon to add to the line-up as well!
5 Tips for Healthier Hair
- Do not wash every day. It’s true. If you can get past the need to wash your hair every single day you will appreciate the results. Here’s the deal, you have to stick with it for about a week by alternating washing and not washing every other day. Your hair will naturally be more oily the first week just because it is trying to figure out what is going on! Give it a week and you will be able to notice a difference and even get used to skipping a day of washing.
- Give heat a break. I know it is hard to skip the curling or flat iron, but if you can manage even one day a week to skip it you will be doing great. I like to alternate wearing my hair up and down so that I can have a day or two without using heat on my hair. Also, let your hair air dry as much as possible instead of using a hair dryer.
- Protect your locks. Using some sort of protective oil on your hair is a must, especially if you style it with heat. I like to use a Moroccan oil and you can find several varieties that do not have to break the bank. Just apply a dime sized amount to your damp hair after showers. You can add a little extra to dry hair in order to enhance shine and protect for heating tools.
- Drink lots of water. Water is so essential to your body. Not only does it keep your skin looking great, but it keeps your hair shiny. Not to mention, it keeps everything flowing smoothly (if you know what I mean).
- Take your vitamins. Do you know how many essential vitamins are missing from your daily diet? Chances are there are several. Hairfinity was formulated especially for helping you have the shiny and thick hair you’ve always wanted. Hairfinity is a nutritional supplement formulated with essential nutrients for healthy hair. This hair specific formula contains Vitamins A, C, and D, a B-Vitamin Complex, Biotin, MSM, and more. Hairfinity is clinically proven to increase the hair growth rate by 155% while decreasing shedding. Two capsules are taken per day, and each bottle contains a one-month supply.
Check out this before and after of Chelsea who used Hairfinity as well as read the other testimonials. I love that this product nourishes hair from the inside out as well as has so many great vitamins. You can purchase Hairfinity online for $24 for a one month supply. If you want to buy more at a time then the price goes down.
What are your tips for keeping healthy hair?