This post was created in partnership with Snapfish. All opinions are my own.
We have been attending a host of graduate parties these days. If you have been following along here for any length of time then you know that I have been a small group leader for a group of girls at church since they were in 6th grade. Well guess what? They are graduating this year! It is crazy, exciting and oh so bitter sweet. This year I decided not to do gifts since there are so many and it wouldn’t be fair to just give to a few. However, I went on a search for the perfect Father’s Day gifts and found that you can find all you need using your best memory catchers… pictures! So, I want to share with you 5 Father’s Day gifts under $30 that could also apply to any graduates you have in your lives.
- WOOD TABLETOP PANEL ($15.99). This is such a great idea for either dad or a grad. My husband has a desk job so this was a perfect idea for him. I love the new Snapfish website because it made it super easy for me to just grab my favorite photos from Instagram and plug them into the template. Then, I was able to customize. I love the cute saying “I love this life of mine” that I chose for the middle. Of course, there are different size options so that you can choose what best fits your favorite photos. See the picture at the top of this post for ours.
- SQUARE PRINTS ($.20 a piece). I don’t know about you, but I use Instagram like crazy! It is my favorite form of social media. So, I have a ton of square photos that are my favorite. The price for square prints from Snapfish is great! Because my Instagram account is automatically connected, I can just scroll through, select and then send my favorites to print in minutes. It was handy to be able to use my iPhone to do this as well! Take those prints and string them across the mantel on twine for a cute Father’s Day decoration, or, decorate his office with them! Below is how I decorated my office.
- PHOTO PUZZLE ($27.99). If you have a dad or husband that loves puzzles, why not give them an adorable photo puzzle? I absolutely love this idea and the price is hard to beat since you receive the puzzle plus a tin for it to go in.
- CUSTOM PLAYING CARDS ($24.99). These are such a great idea! As much as we love family game night, these would be the perfect gift for dad. Not only can you choose your photo to go on the cards, but it comes with a hard plastic case so that you can use these as a center piece for your coffee or side table.
- CUSTOM PHOTO MOUSE PAD ($10.99). Even I would love to have one of these. I like the idea of having my favorite photos displayed in my office. It just makes things more cheery! Honestly, the price for these is perfect. If you look online you will be hard-pressed to find cute mouse pads for less.
Become a Snapfish Super Fan and share what you are creating: Join Snapfish Superfans!
What are you getting dad this Father’s Day?