Halloween is such a fun time for me! I love being creative and making things for the kids. Not only do I get the opportunity to put together fun costumes, but it is always a great excuse to make fun foods for the kids and guests. Working with KRAFT on this sponsored campaign has been a perfect fit for my creative needs as well as taste buds!
Here are two very simple Halloween inspired treats that will not only be fun for your kids, but fun for you to make. Both of these require little effort in order to have a cute snack that will make your kid smile. Not to mention, they are tasty!
Flying Ghosts on Brooms
These cute little fellas require no cooking or baking and would make the perfect treat for after school or school parties.
Prep Time: 2 minutes per broom
Cook Time: none
Total Time: depends on how many brooms you make
Yeild: 1 broom per person so make as many as you need!
What you need:
1 bag 8 oz. KRAFT Jet Puffed Marshmallow Ghosts
1 16 oz. bag pretzel sticks
1 box 4.5 oz. fruit snack in a strip
- Press the pretzel horizontally through the bottom of the KRAFT Jet Puffed Marshmallow ghost making sure to leave a little more sticking out on one end than the other.
- Cut off a small piece of your fruit snack.
- Fray one end of the fruit snack using scissors.
- Twist the fruit snack around the longer end of the pretzel in order to resemble a broom.
- Eat and enjoy!
Pumpkin Patch Cookies
Love cookies? Love marshmallows? Combine them and make cute little pumpkin patch cookies! These would be a hit in a lunch box or at your next Halloween bash.
Prep Time: 2 minutes per cookie
Cook Time: none to 20 minutes (if you are making your own cookies)
Total Time: 14 minutes for 12 cookies
Yield: 12 people
What you need:
1 batch of cookies (either store bought or homemade) 12 count
1 15.6 oz. tub green icing
1 bag of 24 oz. KRAFT Jet Puffed Jumbo Pumpkin Marshmallows, cut in half
- Ice your cookies with the green frosting. If you want them to look truly “grassy”, you can toss coconut flakes with green food coloring in order to provide a texture.
- Press one half of a KRAFT Jet Puffed Jumbo Pumpkin Muffin into the frosting on top of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!
While these are super simple, they are also sure to receive tons of smiles and compliments. Happy Halloween decorating to you and yours!
Now one lucky Go Graham Go reader will win a Halloween Gift Pack from KRAFT ($100 value) in order to make your own Halloween Inspired Treats! Here’s How:
a Rafflecopter giveaway